Not only will you be able to see some great properties at The International Property Show Singapore, but you will also have the chance to win a two-night stay at Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok during the event.
All you have to do to enter is stop by The International Property Show on the B4 Level of Ion Orchard between Thursday, 12 October and Saturday, 14 October. We will announce the winner in the evening of 14 October.
One lucky winner will be able to enjoy a two-night stay at the Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok with daily breakfast for 2 persons. Situated in the heart of Bangkok, the 5-star hotel features spacious accommodations that are perfect for both business and leisure travel. Additionally, you’ll find an outdoor saltwater pool and pristine fitness facility ready for you to enjoy.
For more information on Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok please visit www.marriott.com/bkkea
Terms & Conditions
1) No purchase necessary to enter
2) Prize only includes 2-night hotel accommodations and daily breakfast for 2 persons. Winner is responsible for all other costs including but not limited to airfare, food and taxes
3) By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Dot Property
4) The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
5) Dot Property and Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the two parties listed above in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6) Dot Property and Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.